Business Niche Benefits
Creating a thriving business starts by defining your niche. It will set you up to achieve better results, quicker and with fewer costs.
Developing a well-defined niche can take trial and error. Don't stress over starting out with a broader niche and then narrowing it down as you work with more and more clients, it's very very common.
Defining your niche requires you to face two fears. The first fear is excluding too many people who could use your services. The second is narrowing so much that there won't be enough potential clients to make your income goals.
The good news is there are hundreds of businesses with some of the oddest niches and they have created thousands and thousands of dollars.
Don't let your fears hold you back from finding the perfect niche for your business. There are too many benefits to be had from a clear niche.
BENEFITS OF A CLEAR BUSINESS NICHE:
- Connecting with your audience in a more valuable way is easier.
- Marketing to a smaller audience costs less.
- You can easily get a clear idea of what your audience wants/needs.
- Your marketing is more effective when you know who you're speaking to.
- Establishing yourself as an expert is easier.
- Optimizing your online marketing is easier.
- Developing products becomes easier and faster.
- You can talk more intimately with your audience instead of using general terms.
- Achieving consistent results with your clients becomes easier.
NARROWING YOUR BUSINESS NICHE ALSO:
- gives you a higher perceived value.
- shows your customer that you are fully committed to them
- lessens your competition
- makes it easier for your friends, family, and clients to send you referrals
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Erin Garcia, Business Coach
Coach Erin has been guiding new business owners through the process of starting, growing, and managing a service business since 2003. Between coaching, brand design, and website development you might catch her strolling the beaches of Western Washington, visiting family in Arizona, or enjoying a glass of iced tea creekside on her back patio.
I'm Coach Erin
In 2006 I stepped into the solopreneur lifestyle as a business coach helping others reinvent themselves as self-employed business owners.
I've been able to work with hundreds of women and a handful of men in a variety of service industries from patient advocates and copywriters to coaches, consultants, and therapists.
My coaching style is a mix of structure with free-flowing creativity and personalized guidance and feedback at every step.
I have endless ideas and endless possibilities. I jump in with both feet to tackle challenges. And I love helping my clients simplify the crazy that runs through their heads.
More From The Blog
Stay in the loop – Don’t miss what’s coming next!→ Master How To Take Fear By The Hand And Just…
Stay in the loop – Don’t miss what’s coming next!→ Are you the best business coach for me? Hello! I’m…
Stay in the loop – Don’t miss what’s coming next!→ Stages of Business Development – The Quick and Easy Facts…
stay in the loop
don't miss what comes next