How To Use The Law Of Attraction For Business
Many do not realize how powerful the law of attraction for business can be. And as a business owner, they can aid you in drawing in the success you want, the clients you desire, and the goals you strive to reach. In doubt? Try them and see.
Here are 5 Ways You Can Use
The Law of Attraction In Your Business
1. Your Calendar
- Mark down potential client appointments on specific days and times.
2. Your Passwords
- You're logging into sites all the time, so use that time to attract new clients.
- Example: "3newclients" or "thankufor10newclients" or "$2000thismonth."
3. Write the Universe Thank You letters
- Thank the Universe for future things it's going to bring you.
- Dear Universe, thank you for the 5 new clients in November.
- Write down whatever it is you want to attract in the next couple months.
- List one every month and make it part of your routine.
4. Gratitude Log
- When you log your gratitude you stay in a positive mindset and people hire positive people.
- Write it down, whether small or grand.
- Just keep your log and maintain your positivity because positivity attracts potential clients.
5. Use Law of Attraction Affirmations
- Affirmations keep you in a positive mindset.
- People want to work with positive people who are confident and courageous.
- Keep your confidence up, build your courage and stay positive with affirmations.
- It's as simple as starting with "I now affirm..."
- If every Sunday night or Monday morning you sat down and affirmed what was going to happen for you that week, you would be focused, intentional, and positive.
Head on over and explore my Affirmation Pinterest board for more law of attraction for business affirmations to help you maintain a positive business mindset.
Hello! & Welcome
I'm Coach Erin. I help new and emerging business owners
↣ organize ideas
↣ design authentic brands
↣ systematize business
↣ create and implement strategies
↣ improve productivity
If you want to start, grow and manage your online service business with more confidence, consistency, and control, let's meet.
More From The Blog
Stay in the loop – Don’t miss what’s coming next!→ Easy Affirmations To Boost Your Confidence: For New Business Owners Looking for a easy and simple way to boost your confidence as you start your new business? Truth is, there is no new business owner who couldn’t use a boost to their confidence. Reality check…
My journey to coaching went like this: I didn’t even know what a coach was or how business coaching worked. I did, however, have a “wake up call” as many would say, that in a way guided me to the idea of coaching. A wake up call that led me to a profession that has come to feel custom made for me.
The catalyst toward me becoming a business coach was an MRI.
Stay in the loop – Don’t miss what’s coming next!→ A Strong Business Vision Makes Success Easier To Achieve Having a strong business vision is essential. It helps guide us and allows us to really target our business and its message to the right audience. It’s something we can build on and grow into. But…
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Erin Garcia, Business Coach
Coach Erin has been guiding new business owners through the process of starting, growing, and managing a service business since 2003. Between coaching, brand design, and website development you might catch her strolling the beaches of Western Washington, visiting family in Arizona, or enjoying a glass of iced tea creekside on her back patio.